Committed to school improvement through quality instruction, curriculum, and assessment
Kennewick School District's Curriculum Department supports the teaching and learning process by providing quality classroom instructional materials, professional development to teachers and other staff members, and the coordination of state and district assessment/testing.
Our professionals provide the following services:
- Research and help select textbooks and instructional materials.
- Implement curriculum that is aligned with state standards.
- Develop information systems that record, measure, and assess student learning.
- Act as a resource for current research and best practices and programs.
- Coordinate professional development.
- Consult with educators on district, state, and federal requirements including the Smarter Balanced Assessment (SBA), Measures of Academic Progress (MAP), and the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
MAIN PHONE NUMBER
Associate Superintendent of Curriculum
Director of Assessment and Professional Development
K-12 Math/Science Coordinator
K-12 Language Arts Coordinator
K-12 IT Coordinator