Early Learning (ECEAP)
Get started early with learning
Kennewick School District's Early Childhood Education Assistance Program (ECEAP) is a free program that provides children, who are four years old by August 31, with an exciting pre-school learning environment. Families have the added benefit of educationally-based home visits.
Register your child
ECEAP is now enrolling children for 2014-15 program year for both English and Spanish classrooms. Enrollment packets are available at the ECEAP Office at the Kennewick Administration Center located at 1000 W. 4th Avenue in Kennewick from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Children must be 4 years old by August 31, 2014.
- Parents/Guardians must meet income requirements.
- Live within the Kennewick School District boundaries.
- Fill out an application packet and submit required documents.
Bring these items with you to register
1. Income verification for previous year and current monthly income. You may use any of the following documents:
- Current check stub
- W-2s or income tax from previous year (if not currently working)
- Letter on business stationary from employer
- Unemployment check amount
- Child support proof
- DSHS grant letter stating amount
- Supplemental security letter stating amount
2. Name, address, and phone number of employer.
3. Immunizations of the child(ren) you are registering. Must be complete.
4. Birth certificate of the child(ren) being registered.
5. Emergency contact – name, address, and phone number.
6. Daycare provider – name, address, and phone number.
7. Address verification of residential status. Please bring PUD bill or rental/lease agreement.
If you have questions, please call (509) 222-5027.
MAIN PHONE NUMBER