Register for School
Step 1: Find Your School
Determine your child's boundary schools with our interactive map.
Step 2: Gather Required Documents
You will need the following information to register your child for school:
- Birth Certificate: All children must be at least five years old by August 31 of the current school year.
- Proof of Residence: You may provide a utility bill (water, electrical, garbage), rental/lease statement, income tax return statement, proof of home ownership (including a mortgage statement), or any official document showing both your name and address.
- Immunization Records: Must be current.
Documents may be provided as PDF, JPEG, PNG, or other standard file types.
Step 3: NEW STUDENTS Register Online or In Person
- Online: Create an account in PowerSchool, provide your child's information, and upload required documents.
- In Person: Visit your child's school's office and have them assist you with the registration process. All school offices re-open by August 15. If you have a question, please contact your child's school directly or call the Administration Center at (509) 222-5000.