Welcome to the Early Childhood Education Assistance Program (ECEAP)
ECEAP is a free early childhood program that provides children with an exciting pre-school learning environment and families with educationally-based home visits.
ECEAP is enrolling children for 2013-2014 program year for both English and Spanish classrooms. They must be 4 by August 31, live within Kennewick School District boundaries and meet income requirements. Parents can pick up enrollment packets at the ECEAP office at Kennewick Administrated Center 1000 W. 4th Ave from 8:00am to 3:30pm.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE NEEDED AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT:
1. Income verification for previous year and current monthly income:
· Current check stub
· W-2s or income tax from previous year (if not currently working)
· Letter on business stationary from employer
· Unemployment check amount
· Child support proof
· DSHS grant letter stating amount
· Supplemental security letter stating amount
2. Name, address, and phone number of employer.
3. Immunizations of the child(ren) you are registering. MUST BE COMPLETE.
4. Birth certificate of the child(ren) being registered.
5. Emergency contact – name, address, and phone number.
6. Daycare provider – name, address, and phone number.
7. Address verification of residential status. Please bring PUD bill or rental/lease agreement.