Daily Health Screening/Attestation
COVID-19 Daily Health Screening & Attestation
Each day that students attend in-person classes at their school, parents and guardians must conduct a COVID-19 health screening. The screening must happen BEFORE the child boards a school bus or engages in any school activity located on or off Kennewick School District property.
There is no form parents/guaridans need to fill out for the daily screening/attestation.
Ask These Questions Each Day Your Child Attends In-Person Classes
By sending your child to school, you attest that the answer to every question is NO.
If you can answer YES to any of the questions below, you agree to keep your student at home from school and to contact your student's school immediately for guidance.
1. Is your child currently waiting for a COVID-19 test result?
2. Since your student’s last day of school or visit to a school facility, has your student experienced any of the following COVID-19 symptoms*:
- Fever (100.4 or over)
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Diarrhea (2 or more loose stools in 24 hours)
3. Within the last 14 days, has your student been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) with anyone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19?
I understand that if I send my student to school with any COVID-19 symptoms or they develop symptoms at school, they will immediately be isolated, the parent/guardian will be notified, the student will immediately be picked up, and the student will not be allowed to return to school for 10 days.
*COVID-19 guidance from the health department is subject to change and will be updated as new information is received.