10 COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
Kennewick School District is partnering with Aristo Health Care Services to offer COVID-19 vaccine clinics that are open to students, staff and our community.
Pfizer vaccination will be offered for ages 5-11. Booster vaccines of Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson are also available. Booster vaccines are available to all individuals six months after receiving the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine, or two months after receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
No appointment is necessary.
- Students ages 5-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and provide consent.
- You will not need to provide proof of immigration status or a social security number to get vaccinated.
- You do not need health insurance to get vaccinated – the vaccine is free.
- All records and information associated with vaccination are kept strictly confidential.
- Vaccines are administered by trained medical professionals.
All clinics are at the KSD Administration Center, 1000 W 4th Ave.
Here's the schedule:
- Tuesday, Nov. 16, 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 19, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 23, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 24, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 29, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 1, 1 to 2:30 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 6, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 8, 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 15, 3 to 4:30 p.m.