Join Our New Instructional Materials Committee
We're looking for parents and guardians, staff, community members and high school students to serve on our new Instructional Materials Committee. The committee will provide final recommendations on instructional materials adoption to the school board.
To qualify, applicants:
- Must be able to attend monthly meetings (October-May)
- Have an interest in curriculum and instruction
- Fulfill required curriculum reading requirements outside of meeting times
- Make a three-year commitment
- Have the ability to effectively listen, collaborate and problem-solve with diverse groups
Applications are due by 4 p.m. on Sept. 26. Committee members will be notified by email of their application status by Sept. 30.
Questions? Contact Alyssa St. Hilaire at email@example.com or (509) 222-6548.
Here's the meeting schedule for 2022-23
- Oct. 13 (committee member orientation)
- Nov. 17
- Dec. 15
- Jan. 19
- Feb. 16
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
All meetings are held from 4 to 5:30 p.m. at the Administration Center, 1000 W. Fourth Ave., Kennewick.
Learn more at www.ksd.org/about/committees