No-Cost Childhood Immunization Event Planned
A no-cost childhood immunization clinic is planned on Wednesday, Jan. 25 at Amistad Elementary.
All school-required vaccines will be available, including DTaP/Tdap, Hepatitis B, Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B), MMR, PCV, polio and chickenpox, along with recommended vaccines such as HPV, pediatric flu, Hepatitis A, COVID-19 (including the new pediatric Omicron booster) and Meningococcal.
The clinic runs from 2:30 to 7 p.m. Appointments aren't needed and insurance isn't required.
All families and children ages 6 months and older are welcome.
What you need to know:
- Kids under age 18 must be with a parent or legal guardian
- All kids are welcome regardless of which school they attend
- Bring your vaccine records for all vaccines. Visit https://wa.myir.net/rorl?next=/ to obtain your records.
- No immunization exemptions or waivers will be issued.
- Vaccines are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children can get multiple vaccines as needed.
- Gift cards for $20 will be available while supplies last.
Questions? Call the Benton-Franklin Health District at (509) 460-4200.