We want to update our community on the current status of the Kennewick’s Community Education program. Our program coordinator has accepted another position and therefore we are currently only offering ED2Go online classes. Please check out the various options for online classes.
About Kennewick Community Education
Kennewick Community Education has a long tradition of providing the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas with personal and professional development classes for everyone in our community.
Community Education is the perfect opportunity to try something new or rekindle your desire for learning. Class offerings include language, crafts, arts, health, gardening, travel, music, business, finance, technology and more.
Our online classes are affordable, fun, fast, convenient and geared just for you
Want to learn a new skill online?
Taking an online class is an excellent way to improve job marketability, update skills or explore a new hobby.
With our partner ed2go, we offer more than 400 online classes in the categories of accounting and finance, business, college readiness, computer applications, design and composition, healthcare and medical, language and arts, law and legal, personal development, teaching and education, technology, and writing and publishing.
Classes include a six-week curriculum of two lessons per week and are the perfect opportunity to study from the convenience of home.
- Can I take a class if I don't live in Kennewick?
- How do I register for Classes?
- I do not have a computer to register online. Is there another way to register for classes?
- Can I register over the phone?
- Do you accept cash or check for class registration?
- What do I do if I did not receive a confirmation in my email?
- Do I need to create a new student account every time I register for classes?
- What do I do if I can’t remember my password to register online?
- Where can I find the supply list for my class?
- How do I cancel a class?
- If I canceled my class registration will I receive a refund?
- When will I get my refund?
- How do I know if my class is canceled?
- Will I receive a refund if Kennewick Community Education cancels my class?
MAIN PHONE NUMBER: (509) 222-5080