About Kennewick Community Education
Kennewick Community Education has a long tradition of providing the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas with personal and professional development classes for everyone in our community.
Community Education is the perfect opportunity to try something new or rekindle your desire for learning. Class offerings include language, crafts, arts, health, gardening, travel, music, business, finance, technology and more.
- Can I take a class if I don't live in Kennewick?
- How do I register for Classes?
- I do not have a computer to register online. Is there another way to register for classes?
- Can I register over the phone?
- Do you accept cash or check for class registration?
- What do I do if I did not receive a confirmation in my email?
- Do I need to create a new student account every time I register for classes?
- What do I do if I can’t remember my password to register online?
- Where can I find the supply list for my class?
- How do I cancel a class?
- If I canceled my class registration will I receive a refund?
- When will I get my refund?
- How do I know if my class is canceled?
- Will I receive a refund if Kennewick Community Education cancels my class?
MAIN PHONE NUMBER: (509) 222-5080