Report a Safety Concern
Reporting Safety Concerns - Students & Families
If you are a student or a parent/legal guardian with a safety concern, report it to your school administrator as soon as possible.
Another option is to use the online form, phone, email, or text listed below. Your concern will be forwarded to a school or district administrator to review the report. In order to follow-up on your report, please provide as many details as possible, including names, location and your contact information. Safety concerns may be reported anonymously.
Reporting Harassment, Intimidation, Bullying & Cyberbullying
All incidents of harassment, sexual harassment, intimidation, bullying and cyberbullying should be promptly reported to your child's school principal. The name and contact information for each school's administrator is posted on each school website.
View the districts policy, procedure and Harassment, Intimidation or Bullying (HIB) Incident Reporting form. Incidents reports may also be submitted through an online form.
Reporting Safety Concerns - Community Members
If you are a community member and have specific concerns about district operations, employees, curriculum, etc., contact us directly to ensure a prompt response.
- Facility Services (Grounds, Maintenance, Capital Projects/Construction, etc.) - Eric Bruce
- Bus Transportation - April Heiser
- Human Resources/Employees - Dr. Doug Christensen
- Elementary Education (Elementary Schools) - Rob Phillips
- Secondary Education (Middle and High Schools) - Jack Anderson
- Curriculum, Professional Development & Assessment - Matt Scott
- Communications & Public Relations: Robyn Chastain
Reporting Safety Concerns - KSD Staff Members
If you are a KSD staff member and you have a safety concern, contact your supervisor immediately so the issue can be addressed promptly. Staff may also contact Human Resources regarding concerns about sexual harassment.
Phone & Text