- Hire, supervise and evaluate the superintendent
- Set the vision, mission and strategic goals for the district
- Review, revise and adopt policies
- Establish and oversee the budget
- Serve as community representatives
- Monitor the district’s progress towards its goals
reaching The Board
If you need immediate assistance regarding a student, staff, educational or operational issue, contact Superintendent Dr. Traci Pierce at email@example.com or (509) 222-5020.
Community members may also contact the board and superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any messages sent through this email address will go to the entire school board. The school board president will respond to these emails on behalf of the entire school board.
5:30 p.m. - Business Meeting