- Hire, supervise and evaluate the superintendent
- Set the vision, mission and strategic goals for the district
- Review, revise and adopt policies
- Establish and oversee the budget
- Serve as community representatives
- Monitor the district’s progress towards its goals
reaching The Board
If you need immediate assistance regarding a student, staff, educational or operational issue, contact Superintendent Dr. Traci Pierce at email@example.com or (509) 222-5020.
Community members may also contact the board and superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any messages sent through this email address will go to the entire school board. The school board president will respond to these emails on behalf of the entire school board.
Business Meeting 5:30 p.m.
Business Meeting - 5:30 p.m.
5:30 p.m. - Business Meeting