Kennewick School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6 p.m.
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
Read more about how to get going with ParentSquare:
Watch a short video providing an overview for parents.