ParentSquare allows you to change your language setting so that you can receive posts in your preferred language.
Using a Website Browser
From "home," click the down arrow next to your name, in the upper right.
- Select "my account."
- Click on "language settings" in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu and click "save."
Using the Mobile App
This will change the language for posts sent to you.
Note: to change the language in the app (UI) itself, visit:
- https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204031 for iOS
- https://www.androidcentral.com/how-change-system-language-your-android-phone for Android
- From home, tap the triple bars in the upper right.
- Select "account," then "preferences."
- From the preferences screen select "language."