StudentSquare is a safe and secure communication and workflow center between educators and students. With StudentSquare, you can communicate with students using posts or direct messages. Posts are best when communicating with the class, grade, groups of students, or your student population at your school, while direct messages are best when communicating with individuals or a small group of students. Students are allowed to appreciate and comment on a post and initiate direct messages with teachers and group owners. Other helpful features for students include calendars and RSVPs, forms, appointments, sign-ups, and student groups. Students can use StudentSquare either on the web, the StudentSquare app and also via email.
Download our FREE StudentSquare app for iOS or Android. This is the easiest way for students to receive all posts, events, sign-up requests, photos and files. Students can enable text notifications when a message is posted.
Log in to StudentSquare
Your school has created your account using the email they have on record for you.
- To activate your StudentSquare account, register your account using your ksd.org email or use the "Sign in wth Google" option.
- Once you download and install the StudentSquare app (iOS or Android) to your device, you can either enter your school email address or phone number in the top area to begin.
Introduction to StudentSquare (English)
Introduction to StudentSquare (Spanish)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the differences between ParentSquare and StudentSquare?
- What Will StudentSquare Be Used For?
- Who Can Communicate with Students through StudentSquare?
- Can Guardians Opt Their Students Out of StudentSquare?
- Is There a StudentSquare App?
- Where Can I Find More Information About ParentSquare?