Human Resources & Jobs
Nutrition Services Job Fair
- When: April 26, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Where: MTS Building, 622 N. Kellogg St. (Park at neighboring Tri-Tech Skills Center)
Learn about costs and requirements of a food handler's permit and background check, training program, wages, and job requirements. Interviews with managers for those interested in a position will be available.
Questions? Call (509) 222-5073.
Be part of our team
At Kennewick School District, we value the contributions that our staff makes to the education of all Kennewick children. Every service offered fills a unique need in our district. We value excellence, collaboration, customer service, safety, and professional development. By joining our staff, you become an integral and valued part of our team.
- Before applying, read application instructions for the position you are applying for linked below.
- You will need an email address to use the application system. If you do not have one and do not have personal access to a computer, the district has public computer available in the Human Resources Department at the Administration Center (Map). You may also use computers at the public libraries or at WorkSource.
PARAEDUCATORS - All classroom paraeducator applicants must attach a transcript to their application and have one of the qualifications listed below. If you do not meet these qualifications, contact Columbia Basin College to arrange for an Educational Testing Service (ETS) assessment.
- Associate of Arts (AA) degree
- College credits of 72 quarter credits or 48 semester credits
- Received a passing grade on the ETS paraeducator assessment.
Kennewick School District's Non-Discrimination Policy
The Kennewick School District provides equal access to all programs and services without discrimination based on sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation, including gender expression or identity, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or use of trained dog, guide or service animal by a person with a disability, and provide equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
Kennewick School District
1000 West 4th Ave.
Kennewick, WA 99336
MAIN PHONE NUMBER
Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources
Classified Human Resources Manager
Secretary - Certificated
Human Resources Specialist
Certified Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Specialist
Classified Substitute Dispatcher
Certificated Substitute Dispatcher
Human Resources Secretary