Report a Safety Concern
Have a safety concern? Report it.
If have a safety or harassment, intimidation or bullying concern, we encourage you to report it to your school administrator as soon as possible.
Another option is to use the online form, phone, email, or text listed below. Your concern will be forwarded to a school or district administrator to review the report. In order to follow-up on your report, please provide as many details as possible, including names, location and your contact information. Safety concerns may be reported anonymously.
Community members with specific concerns about district operations, employees, etc. are encouraged to use the following contacts for a faster response:
- Facilities: Grounds, Maintenance, Construction, Etc. - Eric Bruce, email@example.com
- Transportation: Buses - April Heiser, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources: KSD Employees - Dr. Doug Christensen, email@example.com
- Secondary Education: Middle and High Schools - Jack Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elementary Education: Elementary Schools - Rob Phillips, email@example.com
- Curriculum - Matt Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone & Text