Kennewick School District uses an e-flyer service called Peachjar eFlyers that sends approved flyers about events and activities from school and community organizations directly to parent emails.
Submitting e-Flyers (Local Non-Profit Organizations)
Kennewick School District offers an e-flyer service called Peachjar to local non-profit organizations to distribute information about educational, recreational and social opportunities for the children we serve. Schools do not accept paper materials for distribution at its schools.
Peachjar is available to local non-profit organizations from the first day of school through the last day of school. The district does not accept or process submissions during scheduled school breaks, including summer, winter and spring.
- Do not send submit flyer information directly to school offices or staff members. All flyers are required to be approved by the district and submitted through the non-profit organization's individual Peachjar account.
- Schools are not allowed to use social media, websites, school Peachjar accounts or other communication tools to promote non-school related events and activities.
- E-flyers are sent to all parent emails in the district database. Parents may opt out of this communication.
- The content of e-flyers must provide educational, recreational or social value to the children served in the Kennewick School District.
- If there is no fee for the event or activity being offered, the non-profit may setup a free account through Peachjar.
- If there is a fee for the event or activity being offered, Peachjar charges the non-profit organization to distribute. These costs are set by Peachjar. No money comes to the school district.
- Flyers must follow the district’s policies and procedures as specified in Distribution of Materials Policy 4060 and Procedure for Distribution of Materials R 4060.