Skip To Main Content


Transcript Request

Requests for high school Transcripts

Former Students

Request Transcripts

Return form to:
Kennewick School District Administration Center
1000 W 4th Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336

Please allow for 2-3 business days for processing. You will be notified when your transcripts are ready to be picked up. 

Current Students

Requests for student transcripts of current students should be directed to the administrator at the student's current school.